- Movement Basics- jumping, running, hopping, swinging, rolling and balancing create the basis for movement in all sports
- Coordination- activities challenge both hemispheres of the brain building hand eye coordination
- Sensory Development- tactile, auditory and visual learning. Balance, visual tracking, language skills, sequencing basics, spacial awareness and memory
- Social Development- For school, learn to follow instruction and share with others
- Brain development- Occurs through movement, enhancing capacity to read, spell, write, count and more.
Mini Jets Program
The Mini Jets Program is specifically designed to build foundations for your child, getting them ready to launch into gymnastics skills, other sports and life.