Category / News
In her first year of competitive gymnastics twelve-year-old Lilah Yow Yeh will be proudly representing Victoria in the Level 7 Team at the Queensland Border Challenge on the Sunshine Coast on June…June 25, 2019
Six gymnasts, six dreams, six pathways, six inspiring leaders. Here’s how Jets Gymnasts Teliah Farren-Price, Tiarna Green, Olivia Ayton, Emily Jackson, Sienna Pavitt, and Jasmine Law are now living out their dreams…May 13, 2019
Have you ever of heard of gymnastics food? According to Sports Dietitians Australia there are specific foods and snacks that benefit gymnasts, which include a selection of lean proteins for muscle repair…March 1, 2019
So how can we tackle life like Biles? 1. Do what you love and love what you do If you are striving to achieve a goal, whether it be qualifying for the Olympic team, the Victorian Gymnastics Championships, or…February 25, 2019
To be a Jets ambassador, with your image plastered across all of our centres and merchandise material in the form of a logo, you must be a true leader in gymnastics. …February 25, 2019
Gymnastics is the leadership sport. While learning cool skills and developing our bodies often play a major part of why we choose gymnastics for our kids, the skills learnt go beyond gymnastics.…February 22, 2019
- Starting conversations about Emergency Services with your pre-schooler!
- Hand Dominance- Right, Left or Ambidextrous?
- BENEFITS OF GYMNASTICS for Toddlers & Pre-Schoolers
- Winter Wonderland- Handy tips on how to escape the cold and travel with kids
- A first for Jets Gisborne Gymnast and Coach in their National Competitive Gymnastics Campaign