Keeping you up to date with all things Jets!
HOW DO KIDS LEARN THROUGH PLAY? There are many benefits of playing whether it be in a structured setting like Jets Gymnastics Mini Jets classes or an unstructured setting. Both forms of…May 5, 2019
Have you ever of heard of gymnastics food? According to Sports Dietitians Australia there are specific foods and snacks that benefit gymnasts, which include a selection of lean proteins for muscle repair…March 1, 2019
So how can we tackle life like Biles? 1. Do what you love and love what you do If you are striving to achieve a goal, whether it be qualifying for the Olympic team, the Victorian Gymnastics Championships, or…February 25, 2019
To be a Jets ambassador, with your image plastered across all of our centres and merchandise material in the form of a logo, you must be a true leader in gymnastics. …February 25, 2019
Gymnastics is the leadership sport. While learning cool skills and developing our bodies often play a major part of why we choose gymnastics for our kids, the skills learnt go beyond gymnastics.…February 22, 2019
- Starting conversations about Emergency Services with your pre-schooler!
- Hand Dominance- Right, Left or Ambidextrous?
- BENEFITS OF GYMNASTICS for Toddlers & Pre-Schoolers
- Winter Wonderland- Handy tips on how to escape the cold and travel with kids
- A first for Jets Gisborne Gymnast and Coach in their National Competitive Gymnastics Campaign